Company name: CILYX S.A.
Liège Science Park
Rue Louis Plescia, 7
Tel: +32 4 240 14 25
In principle, access to the information available on or via the website takes place without having to provide personal data, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, etc.
Exceptionally, in order to obtain additional services (request for information, reservation, member’s area, subscription to a newsletter, etc.) it is possible that personal information, essentially contact details, may be requested from the user. In this case, the user is informed in advance and the data is processed in accordance with the provisions of the law of 8 December 1992 on the processing of personal data. In concrete terms, this means that :
- Your personal data may only be collected and processed in accordance with the purposes indicated at the time of collection.
- You will have the right to delete or consult your personal data, in order to verify their accuracy and to correct any errors concerning them. To do so, you may contact the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The regional authority (the Commission for the Protection of Privacy) undertakes to take the best possible security measures to prevent third parties from abusing the personal data you have provided.
Data controller: Any request or question relating to the protection of privacy on the website can be sent to the postal address indicated on the site, as well as by e-mail to email@example.com.
Use of information relating to navigation for statistical purposes with the Google Analytics tool: When you access the site, the servers consulted automatically collect the following data:
- the IP address that is assigned to you when you log on;
- the date and time you access the site
- the pages consulted;
- the browser used;
- the platform and/or operating system installed on the PC;
- the search engine and the keywords used to find the site.
This information is kept for the sole purpose of measuring the number of visitors to the various sections of the site and to make improvements to it. This information will be kept indefinitely and can be deleted at any time at your request.
In order to facilitate your navigation on the site and to optimise technical management, CILYX may occasionally use “cookies”.
Cookies used, see complete list: https://policies.google.com/technologies/types?hl=en